HERS

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

its been ages since my last post, yea, sort of lazy to touch my comp.
school's reopening soon, and i'm totally not ready yet.
it's sad, when i knew that i wont be in the same class with my gang anymore, we are totally split ted..into three classes. but i know is no use at all no matter how loud i shout, or how long i cry.
i'll have to face the consequences though...cause i sucked in my exam.
btw i'll take it positively =) thanks loads to my parents, for being so understanding.
-------
kay, let's talk bout something happy rather random. >.<
THE PUZZLE/THE GHOSTS.
a thousand-pieces-puzzle, it's a Disney pic, wedding gift for my cousin bro.
we've been doing it like mad till 2a.m in the morning, never easy because of all Da small creatures, and it cost a BOMB--round 300 bucks! my pocket is totally empty now.
THE FAIR
international fair taken part by business man all over the world like China, M'sia, Taiwan, Korea, Indonesia n so on. The crowd was worst then ever, we end up drinkin free coffee provided by KLCC and chatting all around, including VISITING OUR COMPETITORS BOOTH, FUN EH, INSULTING EACH OTHER'S...INDIRECTLY.
let go, take it easy, lol! ;)
may you all be well and happy always!! love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home