HERS

Friday, November 28, 2008

gathered all of my courage, so at last i'm here, talking from my heart. can't sleep, too many things inside my mind, and so, i'm here. just did a review of myself, but haha, i still don't have that good brain power to analyse myself properly. I'm confused, thats why.
First, i would like to say thanks, like as usual, to my gals, you all know it, but you guys choose not to tell me, perhaps its not to hurt me too deep, and being as caring towards me as usual. tq. <3 i promised, i'll change.
lolx, i still rmb the shouting and dancing in the hokkien song 一百万, that makes me laugh everytime i recall bout it, thanks. =)
I choose to work to fill up my lonliness, to fill up the me that will think too much and do the wrong thing again, to forget what i should forget, and to regain the confidence that i've lost throughout the time. It really worked, infact, when i was working, i tend to come across different faces, different type of them, talk to them, share what i know with them, and everytime i talk to them, i'll learn i new thing, and, I smile. I knew more, at the same time, i realised..more. I smiled.
What is life? I've always been thinking. There are many types of people in this world, some will only realise, and think when something happens, i'm one of them. I think, i doubt, i doubt it. But people must also understand, no matter how smart you are, what you see and hear may not be what that is really happening. In this world, there are many things that may lead to misunderstandings, there are many things that are unrevealed, and may be not to be revealed forever. So before one makes a decision to do anything, pls think and recall what people hav done for you before. =]
out from the darkness, i'll be more careful next time, before falling into it again. >.<
------------------------------------
it's December! at last all my stupid tuitions are over, and sales' comin soon!
kaka! can't wait i wanna shop x)

scientists says that we should smile more, because it;s healthy. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home