HERS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Buffet dinner in some S hotel in Kl just now...it's actually some kind of appreciation for commities of the SMI Award dinner's comitee, and my parents are actually one of them, so me and bro was also invited due to the extra places they have. And proudly i would say again, shuyee is nominated to be one of the working commitee of the Annual SMI Grand Award Dinner. kakaka, i've been begging mum day and night for giving me da opportunity to work there, and at last i got it!!! yea, i know, perhaps that's no one ever like me that loves to work so much. But that will definitely be a good and benifitial event for me. I'm glad i got it ;D..kakakakakakakakakaka!!!!


Me and bro was too bored, and so, we took many stupid pictures of food.


the appetizing appetizers
bread


mine

and i found...chocolate fountain!!!
fresh oysters
salmon
where's the light that shines on me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home