HERS

Monday, November 10, 2008

Phewww!! at last i'm done..i've been doing all day for my layout, and it turn out like shit..yeap, i'm a totally noob in these, harhar.
Well, at last exam ends today! YIPPIE!!!!!! yea, thanks lots to our most respected and adored THIEF that stole our class's chemistry TEST paper, making us needa RESIT the chemistry exam ALL OVER AGAIN. Never heard before right, it must hav been the joke of the year!
Exam has already ended, so what should i do now? I really have no idea, it has been a month for me holding books all around, sleeping dam late and wake up again to study, WTH life is this.
Seng! at last i've updated, i cleaned all the so call 'spider webs' you mean, haha.so dun blow me anymore la.
ok, i should stop writing as you can see i've been crapping all the way.
BYE.
>.<

Don't ask for a light load, but rather ask for a strong back.
i know, I can.

2 Comments:

Blogger b0red said...

since u wan comment then this is my comment...

ur blog looks like a po po's blog.........
hahaha

don thank me.....:)

November 11, 2008 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger -ShUyEe- said...

WXY YOU DA EVIL!!!!

November 11, 2008 at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home